Friday, July 30, 2010

Song Challenge Day 3 - Let's get happy!




Day three of the Song Challenge, hosted by criticalcrass at Quirky Pickings. Todays choice is a song that makes you happy. This one was easy. Anytime I'm feeling a bit down I just crank up the volume on this little gem. If you can listen to this without a smile on your face or at least tapping your feet, you need to check your pulse.



Sing, Sing, Sing by the Benny Goodman Orchestra. Can't you just picture all the guys and dolls swinging to that wild beat! It's at the top of my playlist for today, give it a listen. Bet you're smiling before it's over.




Blogger Templates

8 comments:

Deb said...

if that doesn't pep you up nothing will...

Lois said...

I love it! Good song for Friday.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that music. Takes me into my daydreaming of dancers bopping all over the dance floor. I'd love to be able to dance to that music.

jenn said...

good choice!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh Kat, I love this song too. It really is such a happy one. Hope you are having a super day. Hugs, Marty

Jenny said...

I love the way the music popped on when I opened your post!

Dawn said...

I was smiling with the first 3 notes! So you noitced the resemblance to Stella too! I think Stella is a little more adventursome!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Yep! Love it!

And I like "Sing Hallelujah, Come On, Get Happy!"

This is fun...

XO,

Sheila :-)