Sunday, January 11, 2009

I've Been Tagged!


My dear friend Debbie at Confessions of a Plate addict has "photo tagged" me. The rules of this tag are as follows:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

These smiling faces were waiting for me in the 4th folder (thank goodness, I was afraid it was going to be the hole in the concrete from our unfortunate plumbing incident lol)
This lovely picture was taken in Feb 07 when we went to Philadelphia for a family christening. My husbands niece Melissa asked him to be her son's godfather, so off we went. Our darling daughter Caitlin made the trip with us, and the lovely young lady l with her is one of her best friends from high school. Karina was attending the University of Pennsylvania, so she drove down to join in the festivities. This was taken in hubby's families favorite Chinese restaurant. We had such a good time visiting with relatives that we had not seen in years, and this is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.

The four ladies I would like to tag are:

1. Vanna at Delusions of Grandeur

2. Laurie at Bargain Hunting

3. Ann at Life at Ann's Place

4. Bo at Blinks'n Winks from Brown Eyes

If you haven't visited these great blogs, please do so. You will leave with a smile on your face and some great ideas!

11 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thanks, I think. I'll tell you for sure after I look at the 4th picture in the 4th folder! This could be fun. You had such a cute picture in your 4th & 4th. Hope I get that lucky! laurie

Bo said...

Hi Kathy...you were lucky to have a wonderful 4th photo! Thanks for tagging me with such a quick & easy one...some tags are not so easy & they require naming 10-20 bloggers...yikes! I liked this one, but I'm shaking in my boots that the photo police may come & get me if they see what I posted...
;-) Bo

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Kathy, what a beautiful girls.. This post is a fun one isn't it? Always makes us wonder what's behind door #4... lol
have a great day..hugs ~lynne~

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Kathy what a fun post. The girls are gorgeous. Sounds like you had such a fun trip. Hugs, Marty

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh Kathy! What a cute photo! It sounds like a wonderful family time. Now you're making me want Chinese. Isn't it funny how a photo can tell a whole story? Thanks for playing!...Debbie

The Muse said...

I cannot say enough thanks to all my new acquaintances and friends who have helped support my 100th post ! I really appreciate the time it took to read and comment :) I do ever so hope we can reach our goal! Thank you being part of that battle ~ you are most gracious!

*Excellent 4th photo find! LOL

Lynette said...

What a great photo - they look so happy!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

YAY...glad you're going to participate in the Valentine's Day Swap...it'll be fun!

Kathysue said...

Hi Kat, How fun to see into more of your life and to see Cait close up.What a beautiful young lady with a gorgeous smile. Oh the promise of youth.This is a fun tag to follow, great post really enjoyed it and as always love your music, Hugs, Kathysue

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear.You honor me....Ann

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Kathy...I got tagged for this girl and haven't even looked yet to see whats in the folder..thanks for sharing this fun tag...hugs and smiles Gloria