Monday, January 5, 2009

A special award from a special person


Tardevil at Confessions of 40-something Mama Queen graciously sent me this award today. (actually it was the other day, but I've been crazy busy and this was the first day I could sit down and respond!) The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who is showing gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.

The rules:
1) put the logo on your blog
2) nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
3) have your 10 pass it along to 10 more!


Trying to choose 10 blogs to forward this to is really difficult. I have yet to come across anyone here who does not have a fantastic outlook. I will pass this award on to the following ten, even though I know that some of you have probably received this already.

1) Dawnie at Dawnies Life if by the Sea

2)Lynne at Lynne's Gifts from the Heart

3)KD at Southern Whimsey

4) Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

5) Lynette at Lynette's L.A.M. Blog

6) Vanna at Delusions of Grandeur

7) Gloria at Happy to Be

8) Barb at GritsandGlamour

9) Nikki at Blah,Blah,Blah Blog

10)Cyndi at Life on The Prairie - so far she has only gotten her title page up - hopefully this will give her the kick start she needs! lol

Each and everyone of these wonderful ladies demonstrates a great attitude every day on their blog - go visit them! If you don't leave with a smile on your face I'll eat my hat! Hugs to all of you, Kathy

15 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks Kathy - I just got it today from a Canadian blogger and gave it to almost the same people you did!! Great minds think alike!!
Thanks for thinking of me though - I'll post it on my sidebar with your name and her's!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh Kathy...If anyone deserves this award, you do! You certainly have a wonderful attitude. And you are so sweet to think of me! I really appreciate it! Thanks, my dear friend!...hugs...Debbie

nikkicrumpet said...

Thanks so much Kathy! I'm so glad I make you smile! I really appreciate the award..that makes me smile!

lvroftiques said...

Awww Thank you so much Kathy! I so appreciate you thinking of me! Vanna

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Kathy, Congratulations on your award! Thanks for stopping by my Tablescape Tues. posting. You are always so kind. laurie

Dawn Marie said...

Cool! Thank you for thinking of me!

Barb @ The Everyday Home said...

Thanks Kathy! I will do my best to nominate 10 other bloggers, but many of the ones you named are on my list, too. So, they will get double nominated. LOL What a fun award!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Kathy, what a great award for you. This award really fits! You do have such a wonderful outlook and you're such a wonderful caring friend. Congratulations. Hugs, Marty

Bo said...

Yay Kathy! You do deserve this award...you have a wonderful blog!
;-) Bo

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Oh Kathy thanks so much for thinking of me...I already have this one but so much love you thinking of me...hope all is great in your world today..hugs and smiles Gloria

The Muse said...

Fab for you and great for them...it is lovely when the blogging community comes to together to support and lift up one another!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

AWWWW Kathy, I am so humbled and so honored. Thanks so much darling. I'll be posting this soon.. I so appreciate you thinking of me...hugs ~lynne~

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Kathy thanks for coming by girl!! I am glad you liked my Barber shop stuff...hugs and smiles Gloria

Tardevil said...

Don't feel bad! It took me forever to get mine all up too! Congrats, girl!

Cyndi said...

Hi Kathy,well thank you very much!I am not worthy but you are so sweet to give it to me anyway.If there is a procrastinator award floating around I think I deserve that one too!haha hugs,cyndi