Sunday, January 11, 2009
My dear friend Debbie at Confessions of a Plate addict has "photo tagged" me. The rules of this tag are as follows:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!
These smiling faces were waiting for me in the 4th folder (thank goodness, I was afraid it was going to be the hole in the concrete from our unfortunate plumbing incident lol)
This lovely picture was taken in Feb 07 when we went to Philadelphia for a family christening. My husbands niece Melissa asked him to be her son's godfather, so off we went. Our darling daughter Caitlin made the trip with us, and the lovely young lady l with her is one of her best friends from high school. Karina was attending the University of Pennsylvania, so she drove down to join in the festivities. This was taken in hubby's families favorite Chinese restaurant. We had such a good time visiting with relatives that we had not seen in years, and this is one of my favorite pictures from the trip.
The four ladies I would like to tag are:
1. Vanna at Delusions of Grandeur
2. Laurie at Bargain Hunting
3. Ann at Life at Ann's Place
4. Bo at Blinks'n Winks from Brown Eyes
If you haven't visited these great blogs, please do so. You will leave with a smile on your face and some great ideas!